View Single Post
Old 04-23-2010, 11:42 PM
Riley
Retired Staff

Riley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: 04/21/10 SYS 21901 Sense 2.5 Available

Quote:
Originally Posted by vin255764 View Post
it is strange
And,yes,Im US citizen now .
7 more years and I can run for federal office lol
awesome! Congrats. believe you me, you far more qualified than the people we got in there now. lol.

decided to give Neodium a run. really like the look, nice buttoms and shell around the taskbar. Tried installing the gadget taskbar you modified but the start icon is off a tiny bit going running into the box surrounding the tb icons. no biggie but figured I would let you know. Going to try the neodium bbrian variety now. Thanks again!

actually it looks like the stock tbar is doing the same thing. like I said, not losing sleep over it. keep up the great work man!
This post has been thanked 1 times.