View Single Post
Old 04-23-2010, 11:17 PM
welrope
VIP Member

welrope is still contributing even after becoming a VIPwelrope is still contributing even after becoming a VIPwelrope is still contributing even after becoming a VIPwelrope is still contributing even after becoming a VIPwelrope is still contributing even after becoming a VIPwelrope is still contributing even after becoming a VIPwelrope is still contributing even after becoming a VIPwelrope is still contributing even after becoming a VIPwelrope is still contributing even after becoming a VIPwelrope is still contributing even after becoming a VIPwelrope is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [Kitchen] WVGA Touch Pro 2 Collaboration

Quote:
Originally Posted by Timberwolf671 View Post
Are you using a special build of Calks VK that you have changed sometime in app.reg or any *.dat files. Did you edit any of the *.RGU files? And are you using the new OEM's that was posted in Calk's Thread?

Also barring the ringtone issue I had the phone freeze on every flash.
I also did a build with it rom with sys that came with the download and with my own custom sys. With new OEM's and with the old ones from Calk's VK.

Where is your Kitchen posted?

Thanks for all you help
Yes, yes, and yes. I dumped my stuff, but the sys are for calk's kitchen. I know that the 236xx series has been download @ 125 times and there are even some chefs that have production roms in this flavor, and this is the first i have heard of it... If you download calk's last kitchen or smizniths kichen and drop in my sys, it will work...
I don't have my kitchen posted as even with 7zip it is over 1GB. I can take a look at one of your build logs and see what may be happening. I'm curious now!

Has anyone else had the issue of no sounds when using the 236xx?

Last edited by welrope; 04-23-2010 at 11:31 PM.