View Single Post
Old 04-23-2010, 09:31 PM
ndno
VIP Member

ndno is still contributing even after becoming a VIPndno is still contributing even after becoming a VIPndno is still contributing even after becoming a VIPndno is still contributing even after becoming a VIPndno is still contributing even after becoming a VIPndno is still contributing even after becoming a VIPndno is still contributing even after becoming a VIPndno is still contributing even after becoming a VIPndno is still contributing even after becoming a VIPndno is still contributing even after becoming a VIPndno is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: ★[4/16/10]★ SPRINT LOVER'S ROM 2.5 | Official 21889 6.5 | Organization | Speed

Quote:
Originally Posted by CoryNat View Post
Edit: I am running the Sense 2.5 rom. Just realized you might be running his new retro rom. Have not tried it on that.

I am running cookie 1.7.1 and it seems to run fine. I turn off animation and only go with 2 quick link pages. Lockscreen seemed a little buggy to me. Slow to lock when the power came on and sometimes did not re-render the graphics right when I unlocked, so I stopped using that.

There is another program for a single page of 16 links on the home page. You can give it a try if you like. http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=105447
Thanks, I got the basic 16 links cab and it seems to work fine without lag.