View Single Post
Old 04-23-2010, 08:23 PM
Timberwolf671
Wolf dog master, Chef

Timberwolf671 can't get a higher reputation levelTimberwolf671 can't get a higher reputation levelTimberwolf671 can't get a higher reputation levelTimberwolf671 can't get a higher reputation levelTimberwolf671 can't get a higher reputation levelTimberwolf671 can't get a higher reputation levelTimberwolf671 can't get a higher reputation levelTimberwolf671 can't get a higher reputation levelTimberwolf671 can't get a higher reputation levelTimberwolf671 can't get a higher reputation levelTimberwolf671 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [Kitchen] WVGA Touch Pro 2 Collaboration

Quote:
Originally Posted by welrope View Post
Just flashed to 23645. As soon as it reset and came up i called and had default ringtone..loud and clear. All sound functions work properly.

Hope this helps!
Are you using a special build of Calks VK that you have changed sometime in app.reg or any *.dat files. Did you edit any of the *.RGU files? And are you using the new OEM's that was posted in Calk's Thread?

Also barring the ringtone issue I had the phone freeze on every flash.
I also did a build with it rom with sys that came with the download and with my own custom sys. With new OEM's and with the old ones from Calk's VK.

Where is your Kitchen posted?

Thanks for all you help
He is your friend, your partner, your defender, your dog. You are his life, his love, his leader. He will be yours, faithful and true, to the last beat of his heart. You owe it to him to be worthy of such devotion