View Single Post
Old 04-23-2010, 07:27 PM
sjs01
PPCGeeks Regular

sjs01 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularsjs01 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularsjs01 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularsjs01 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Mail question on TP2 Winmo 6.5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Consigliere View Post
Ok I did a bit of searching before asking, surprised not to see anyone else with this question..

The Mail on here has no option to save to storage card! And when I download mail attachments (pics) I can't figure out where the hell they are going to. So now my internal phone storage only has like 5MB to spare!

There has got to be a way to save mail attachments automatically to the storage card. Never had this problem on my TP with winmo 6.1, only since I switched over to the TP2 with winmo 6.5 have I not been able to find out how to change the settings. I try to adjust them like before but somehow the option to save to storage card is no where to be found. I gotta be missing something here.. Someone help me out please! Thanks in advance!
On your phone go to Inbox>Menu>(Scroll down)Tools>(Scroll down again)Options. Then near the bottom of the screen there are a few tabs, "Accounts" "Message" "Address" "Storage". Click on Storage then there is a box with a checkmark next to it that says "When available, use this storage card to store attachments". Check that box and click ok and it will start using your storage card for attachments.