View Single Post
Old 04-23-2010, 04:19 PM
welrope
VIP Member

welrope is still contributing even after becoming a VIPwelrope is still contributing even after becoming a VIPwelrope is still contributing even after becoming a VIPwelrope is still contributing even after becoming a VIPwelrope is still contributing even after becoming a VIPwelrope is still contributing even after becoming a VIPwelrope is still contributing even after becoming a VIPwelrope is still contributing even after becoming a VIPwelrope is still contributing even after becoming a VIPwelrope is still contributing even after becoming a VIPwelrope is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [Kitchen] WVGA Touch Pro 2 Collaboration

Quote:
Originally Posted by stangdriver52000 View Post
Can someone please tell me what I am doing wrong... I have cooked about 5 different roms so far, and everyone of them crashes out HTC sense when you try to go to the messaging tab???
Quote:
Originally Posted by corey1138 View Post
I noticed this happens when I send a txt and close the phone. I tried the sense 2.5 and 2.1 (ported to 2.5) messaging tab that are in Calks kitchen.

If you are still using Calks kitchen still like I am (with alot of recent oem and sys additions....) i still get a "txt has been sent" message box i cant get rid of...
Fella's, i know how much of a pain it is to set up a new kitchen and all the work it takes to get it how you want it. But if we are to move forward and be able to effectively troubleshoot issues as they arise, we need to all be on the same code. I would try downloading Smiznith's Kitchen, and flashing from it. It may cure your problems! (i say this all as i am currently setting up a new kitchen. I have over 80 different sys and my extension list a friggin mile long in my old one)

Also, i have a really stable pc for my kitchen, but after so long it just craps out.... Most anyone here has had a freaky issue or two that was only solved by starting over...

And i only say this cause troubleshooting a rom is a heck of a lot easier than troubleshooting a kitchen...soooo many variables!

Last edited by welrope; 04-23-2010 at 04:22 PM.