View Single Post
Old 04-23-2010, 04:12 PM
arrrghhh
Testing Extraordinaire

arrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Linux/Android on CDMA Touch Pro (RAPH800)

Quote:
Originally Posted by hamagc View Post
i'm not positive on how this affects us. i know if windows is set to handle the screen automatically, it screws up the android screen management. i always figured this was something to do with the drivers for it or a setting left over from when winmo gets killed and android boots, and doesn't allow android to get the management for the screen to work.

hopefully makk can bring some more insight into this one for us.
That would be my guess as well, Android's settings aren't "primed" correctly so-to-speak when the backlight is set to auto... Outside of that my explanation will get more cryptic and probably less accurate