View Single Post
Old 04-23-2010, 03:50 PM
pimpsuprazx
VIP Member

pimpsuprazx is halfway to VIP status based on reppimpsuprazx is halfway to VIP status based on reppimpsuprazx is halfway to VIP status based on reppimpsuprazx is halfway to VIP status based on reppimpsuprazx is halfway to VIP status based on reppimpsuprazx is halfway to VIP status based on reppimpsuprazx is halfway to VIP status based on reppimpsuprazx is halfway to VIP status based on reppimpsuprazx is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: WORST eBay experience selling TP2

I
Quote:
Originally Posted by ruslan View Post
thanks for everyone's help on here.
i shipped just regular priority mail as i always do. have been selling on ebay since 2002 and this is first time it happen.
i told buyer that i will check the MEID and he was fine with it.
unfortunately there is no way it seems to check if he tried to flash something wrong on it. from what i read it does seem like he flashed GSM rom on it.

Never thought of INVISIBLE seller mark, I'll do this for all my future sales.
The very upsetting thing is that I have 100% feedback and he has 97.5% but ebay only looked at the fact that he contacted me right away meaning that he didn't have time to temper with it.

I had something similar happening with an HTC Snap I sold, they claimed the ESN was dirty then tried to say it was stolen, I have one more day for them to send it back or I get a refund back.
If your interested in selling it let me know(PM ME), and you could file an appeal with ebay about your feedback and explain your situation.

HTC's I have Full Flashed To Metro. (I define Full Flash as Phone, Text, Picture Message, Email, and youtube, GPS on some) Diamond,Touch Pro,Imagio, Touch Pro 2
I BUY SOME BROKEN PHONES TOO!! PM ME

Last edited by pimpsuprazx; 04-23-2010 at 03:55 PM.
This post has been thanked 1 times.