View Single Post
Old 04-23-2010, 03:19 PM
MordyT
Retired Staff-MordyT.com

MordyT is a trusted member of the communityMordyT is a trusted member of the communityMordyT is a trusted member of the communityMordyT is a trusted member of the communityMordyT is a trusted member of the communityMordyT is a trusted member of the communityMordyT is a trusted member of the communityMordyT is a trusted member of the communityMordyT is a trusted member of the communityMordyT is a trusted member of the communityMordyT is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Wirelessly posted (HTC Touch Pro2: Opera/9.80 (Windows Mobile; WCE; Opera Mobi/WMD-50433; U; en) Presto/2.4.13 Version/10.00)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ziggy471
First off, Mordy would be proud of my multi-quote. =D>

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkLord View Post
yeah...these guys are no fun at all. was trying to break up my day with a little fun and they just won't play along... now I'm bored again so i guess it's back to 3d modeling..yuk.

btw, thanks for stopping by on my account, it's always nice to see the great ziggy471 coming out to play.
Anytime DL, anytime, it's good to come out and play every now and then.

Quote:
Originally Posted by yvettejudd View Post
Au contraire, DarkLord, y'all's posts DID give something to the thread - Entertainment!! lol .... As long as people aren't seriously , yes, it's definitely entertaining
And you're not???

Quote:
not arguing at all, sir. just trying to have fun on a Friday. and my new friend gets it. well.. and ziggy...but ziggy gets everything...he's old and wise... like the tootsie pop owl.
Old, that's not what you're wife said last night..........Alright people, mind out of the gutter, she thought I sounded younger than Laos.

Quote:
Ummm, Z doesn't like it when we insinuate he might not be young........ .......... and there Are those of us who like to have fun as well as work, right guys?? We've got this chattering going on in anticipation ..........

Oh, if anyone needs help cutting thru the (or is it .. lol), just holler - we'll help ya'! lolol
I can roll with the punches, at least at my age, but when I reach DL's, no promises.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MightyMike View Post
everyone be happy
Don't worry, be happy.

Quote:
We are happy, sir!!! it's TGIF.
You can say that again.

Quote:
sowwy.

ok MM. i'm done hijacking your thread. fun's over. back to work...
Isn't it nap time???

Quote:
For myself, I just always assume people are not being serious and are just playing - Can't imagine anyone being seriously irritated with me! ....... Tell you what though, NOBODY better seriously flame me - Hell hath no fury than Tinkerbell scorned.... lol...... Haven't you ever seen Tink mad at Wendy or Peter Pan? It's not pretty!!!

Alright, shoot, now I gotta' get some work done... TGIF everybody!
I was going to flame you, but by the time I got down here, the old age kicked in and I can't remember what I was going to say.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gorby View Post
Arghh... work got on the way and I didn't catch up till now. New drinking game - a shot for every time DarkLord says "dude"! "Dudes" qualifies for two shots.
If we did that, we'd all be hurting tomorrow.

Z
Wow. That is a huge multi-qoute. You remind me of dcd with that size... (I know, thats what she said. Anyways...
Originally Posted by CozBoogie View Post
5. Everyone who thanks my post will receive instant karma!
Quote:
Originally Posted by flyers2114 View Post
MordyT is right.
This post has been thanked 1 times.