View Single Post
Old 04-23-2010, 03:07 PM
ffkip911
Bustin' ours Saven' yours

ffkip911 is a VIPffkip911 is a VIPffkip911 is a VIPffkip911 is a VIPffkip911 is a VIPffkip911 is a VIPffkip911 is a VIPffkip911 is a VIPffkip911 is a VIPffkip911 is a VIPffkip911 is a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: {ROM}{23563|6.5.5}{4/24}Formula's SPB MobileSense{Loaded/Baseline\Standard}Generi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Formula84 View Post
Groovemobile is the new groovefish, scilor has taken over the project and renamed.

With regards to my roms and add ons, the standard is titanium + ms cooked in with the Baseline apps(minimal), there is also a Espresso Baseline build this is again minimal apps but using the Espresso add-on (note this is not naongs version with background changer as it destroys ram)(so that said this only has the espresso bottom bar.

Note the build that just dropped is only my main build which includes everything i like and use the way i prefer it configured. My suggestion is to give my main build a try to see how i have mine setup, and use until I get the baseline standard and espresso built.
Thanks Formula...been running your latest since last night. Very quick (I did load GFX Boost---been doing that since my RSTG days....seems to help?????)
Rom's looking really good