View Single Post
Old 04-23-2010, 01:25 PM
flyers2114
ACSyndicate.net

flyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via Skype™ to flyers2114
Re: PlaceHolder for HardSPL Unlocker Release

Quote:
Originally Posted by ModmyPPC View Post
Thanks for the reply.

Step for says on the tricolor screen (bootloader) screen is should say it should say 0.63.0000, not 1.00.OliNex.

Well it says 1.000.OliNex does that mean its still unlocked? I dont want to bring it to the store for repair and they tell me its not under warenty since I unlocked the phone.

Just want to confirm that it is locked! or want to know how to check it.

Thanks again.
Just for the record un-locking does not void your warranty....I myself did not believe this but I talked to a Sprint rep and he said they cannot void your warranty.....the contract does not say anything about it not being covered if you un-lock......they can easily flash it back to stock to see if the issue is due to a flash though.....I brought in a flashed phone and they said nothing when I needed a replacement for a hardware issue....trust me on this....I was a non believer until I tried it and also read the contract....