View Single Post
Old 04-23-2010, 11:45 AM
tx_jaycee
Almost a VIP

tx_jaycee is halfway to VIP status based on reptx_jaycee is halfway to VIP status based on reptx_jaycee is halfway to VIP status based on reptx_jaycee is halfway to VIP status based on reptx_jaycee is halfway to VIP status based on reptx_jaycee is halfway to VIP status based on reptx_jaycee is halfway to VIP status based on reptx_jaycee is halfway to VIP status based on reptx_jaycee is halfway to VIP status based on reptx_jaycee is halfway to VIP status based on reptx_jaycee is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via Yahoo to tx_jaycee
Re: (¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.-* Energy *|Apr 21| 21899|23563 -.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.

Quote:
Originally Posted by armus View Post
found this rom today and OMG I'm happy. lots of good stuff and no bugs. Totally awesome. I did encounter the battery issue when flashing to the new rom 4/20 I think it is. Drained my juice in about two hours. I'm now running about every battery tweak and power savor I can.

I have encountered a bit of a big on one installed program. Palringo, which has a new version btw. 2.3, doesn't want to connect. I get stuck in the eternal Reconnect, Logging in, etc loop. Also, why have FM Radio on the CDMA TP2? The phone doesn't have the hardware from what I've heard. And I certainly can't get it to work.

keepup the good work and thanks a ton. Really made my day.
Can you share which tweaks you're using?