View Single Post
Old 04-23-2010, 11:29 AM
zone23
VIP Member

zone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [Kitchen] WVGA Touch Pro 2 Collaboration

Quote:
Originally Posted by TMartin View Post
For Manila background check this out. To change the start menu back ground you need to replace the stwater jpg's in the flamerise.tsk. You need you new images to be named the same thing as the original files tho.
It took some work to remove calks tweak folder, tsk file and his tweak cab. You really need WinCE CAB manager to work with this stuff.

TMartin that's what I used to create my wallpaper cab. Issue is Sense has to be running in order for it to work. SO even if you put the cab in the RunCC stage it still wont load a wallpaper. Which makes me wonder how Energy does it.

Droidrox39

Last edited by zone23; 04-23-2010 at 11:32 AM.
This post has been thanked 1 times.