View Single Post
Old 04-23-2010, 11:27 AM
Timberwolf671
Wolf dog master, Chef
Threadstarter

Timberwolf671 can't get a higher reputation levelTimberwolf671 can't get a higher reputation levelTimberwolf671 can't get a higher reputation levelTimberwolf671 can't get a higher reputation levelTimberwolf671 can't get a higher reputation levelTimberwolf671 can't get a higher reputation levelTimberwolf671 can't get a higher reputation levelTimberwolf671 can't get a higher reputation levelTimberwolf671 can't get a higher reputation levelTimberwolf671 can't get a higher reputation levelTimberwolf671 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [4/22/10]WM 6.5.5 Version6.2 Sense2.5 23554 & 28232 with CHT 1.7.1 - Organized Me

Quote:
Originally Posted by donato View Post
Next release, are you going to include the new google maps 4.1. Also how is the free memory on this rom after running for a while

thanks
Did not know there was a 4.1. You shold be able to install over the top of Google 4.0.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ModmyPPC View Post
Timberwolf Just a note

Make sure you edit your CHANGE LOG and what rom it applies to.

Because I know your very quick with updating your roms to please your followers and thats a great thing but If I particularly like a certain rom! V6.1 for example I know you changed the clock for 6.2 but what else did you do?

I just want to know whats changed in the new rom and if its worth dowloading and running your rom.

I personally like V6.1 clock I think its just cooler

btw. Where is the cab? I dowloaded "Timberwolf_V6.2_All_Carrier_23554_with_CHT&QM " and it didn't have it in there. I dont need sprint nav or tv which is why I usually go with your all carrier roms.
Sorry, so many going I just overlook some of the things. Working on several clocks, but it takes time to resize to work with CHT.

Quote:
Originally Posted by KillerRW View Post
different color analog clocks. i saw someone making analogs out of the real watches, the swiss watches. looked real nice.
Working on it.
He is your friend, your partner, your defender, your dog. You are his life, his love, his leader. He will be yours, faithful and true, to the last beat of his heart. You owe it to him to be worthy of such devotion
This post has been thanked 3 times.