View Single Post
Old 04-23-2010, 10:56 AM
arrrghhh
Testing Extraordinaire

arrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Linux/Android on CDMA Touch Pro (RAPH800)

Quote:
Originally Posted by makkonen View Post
I think you still get the level readings, it just says that it's charging. So you're not really losing out on data.
Oh I see. I guess I'm not understanding, or perhaps forgot how it used to say always charging but would still count down the battery.

Ugh, I probably shouldn't post this early in the morning. Even tho I've been at work for 2 hours already, holy crap.

Tryin to help a guy over @ XDA on that breathe LED for debugging deep sleep... I think you said you can just remove the LED Effects app from the AndroidApps folder, but when I look at my installed applications on Android, I don't have LED Effects. Can't find it in the installed apps list either... I kinda like having the breathe LED on when it's sleeping, lets me know Android is still runnin. But I'd like to know how to turn it off as well, mainly to help this dude.

Last edited by arrrghhh; 04-23-2010 at 10:59 AM.