View Single Post
Old 04-23-2010, 09:49 AM
mikee4fun
VIP Member

mikee4fun is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmikee4fun is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmikee4fun is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmikee4fun is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmikee4fun is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmikee4fun is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmikee4fun is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmikee4fun is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmikee4fun is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmikee4fun is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmikee4fun is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via ICQ to mikee4fun Send a message via AIM to mikee4fun Send a message via MSN to mikee4fun Send a message via Yahoo to mikee4fun Send a message via Skype™ to mikee4fun
Re: [Bounty] Rhapsody To Go: The Time Has Come

Quote:
Originally Posted by who? View Post
This is true, but it's an extra and relatively time consuming step, at least with the program I am familiar with. It almost doubles the amount of time it takes to put music onto your phone.
Not sure what your doing, download the song, run the program to strip the drm headers and then import into itunes. After that you can simply copy it to the MicroSDcard. It only takes a minute or two. Peeps who think this takes a long time are on weed or are using a garbage method to do this. Anyways good luck. I will not post the proggy I use.

Peace!
If I helped you, please hit the button.

Last edited by mikee4fun; 04-23-2010 at 09:53 AM.
This post has been thanked 1 times.