View Single Post
Old 04-23-2010, 09:01 AM
swlaraut
Regular 'Geeker

swlaraut is halfway to VIP status based on repswlaraut is halfway to VIP status based on repswlaraut is halfway to VIP status based on repswlaraut is halfway to VIP status based on repswlaraut is halfway to VIP status based on repswlaraut is halfway to VIP status based on repswlaraut is halfway to VIP status based on repswlaraut is halfway to VIP status based on repswlaraut is halfway to VIP status based on repswlaraut is halfway to VIP status based on repswlaraut is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: (¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.- 'Energy' |Apr 20| 21899|23563 -.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dak408 View Post
I am with USCC and my data works fine until I get into a roaming area, as I did yesterday. It worked fine until I had to soft reset then the data would not reconnect until I was back in USCC home area. Which was 5 hours later! Anyone else have problems with this???
I'm with uscc and roam about 6 hours a day. I am on the latest 23xxx gtx rom and in general have had not problems, but.... over the years I have learned that when I cross into different cell areas my data will quit and to get it back I have to throw my phone into flight mode and then take it back out and all is fine. I have had this problem with all the custom roms I have run on all my phones, some are just better or worse than others. Energy is one of the best, but still on this new build I find I have to do this once of twice a day.

Anyway give the flight mode fix a try and see if it works.

(for those who follow this issue I do have my password set in the #777 connections settings)