View Single Post
Old 04-23-2010, 07:48 AM
Formula84
PPCGeeks VIP
Threadstarter

Formula84 is a VIPFormula84 is a VIPFormula84 is a VIPFormula84 is a VIPFormula84 is a VIPFormula84 is a VIPFormula84 is a VIPFormula84 is a VIPFormula84 is a VIPFormula84 is a VIPFormula84 is a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: {ROM}{23563|6.5.5}{4/24}Formula's SPB MobileSense{Loaded/Baseline\Standard}Generi

Quote:
Originally Posted by ffkip911 View Post
formula--your ROMs looking good. Haven't used your MS setup (RSTG got me hooked though) Usually install a light ROM + SBP + Mobile sense then tweek from there. you're base is titanium with SBP on top?? and do we still have the ability to cusomize mobilesense ie espresso to omnia theme??

edit: groovemobile or groovefish?
Groovemobile is the new groovefish, scilor has taken over the project and renamed.

With regards to my roms and add ons, the standard is titanium + ms cooked in with the Baseline apps(minimal), there is also a Espresso Baseline build this is again minimal apps but using the Espresso add-on (note this is not naongs version with background changer as it destroys ram)(so that said this only has the espresso bottom bar.

Note the build that just dropped is only my main build which includes everything i like and use the way i prefer it configured. My suggestion is to give my main build a try to see how i have mine setup, and use until I get the baseline standard and espresso built.
This post has been thanked 1 times.