View Single Post
Old 04-23-2010, 04:48 AM
pimpol10
Regular 'Geeker

pimpol10 is halfway to VIP status based on reppimpol10 is halfway to VIP status based on reppimpol10 is halfway to VIP status based on reppimpol10 is halfway to VIP status based on reppimpol10 is halfway to VIP status based on reppimpol10 is halfway to VIP status based on reppimpol10 is halfway to VIP status based on reppimpol10 is halfway to VIP status based on reppimpol10 is halfway to VIP status based on reppimpol10 is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: PagePool Sweet Spot

When comparing the numbers it look great to change pagepool to 8 and free up some ram without losing any performance, but will this affect the performance in the long run, say a couple of days without soft reset?? Will the device slow down over time? When comparing to 16 pagepool, will it stay faster over a period of time? Thanks Mike

Quote:
Originally Posted by mlin View Post
I started a thread a while back, offering an objective comparison of the ROMs available on this site for the TP2. In that thread, a member asked if the pagepools were set equal or left alone. I got curious as to how much difference could actually be seen by changing the pagepool, so here it is. With these results, I would say 8,12, or 16 is the best bet for pagepool settings. What do you think?

Attachment 64115

Attached below is a full list of all the benchmark results.

Attachment 64062

Sorry, results are all jumbled. Gotta run, but will fix later.

Last edited by pimpol10; 04-23-2010 at 07:52 AM.