View Single Post
Old 04-23-2010, 01:51 AM
Getitnowmarketing
BlackBerry Hater
Threadstarter

Getitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGetitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGetitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGetitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGetitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGetitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGetitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGetitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGetitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGetitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGetitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [ROM] 6.5.5 Drellisdee Whitestone RC1.3 23563 4/20/10

Quote:
Originally Posted by djp952 View Post
Just wanted to chime in that RC 1.3 (public) is amazing so far. Unprecedented speed for me. Google Maps and Opera (main apps I use besides Manila itself) are loading so much faster than they ever did before. I have a buddy at work with a Nexus One running the HTC Desire ROM, and we compared a bit today. The Nexus One still beats the Imagio, but not nearly by as much as you would expect given it's 1GHz Snapdragon CPU and Android.

If it matters, the comment I got was "wow, if I knew Windows Mobile could run like that I wouldn't have gone 'driod so soon". I think that's a pretty good compliment

While I regret I can't play with the non-public 1.3 beta due to a need to have a 100% working phone right now, I'm really looking forward to your next bag of tricks. "You da man" doesn't seem accurate enough anymore, what you've done is truly astonishing. If you have ANY contact with the HTC/VZW upgrade folks, I would very seriously consider submitting your work to them. Maybe they could even help work out the final kinks with you and make this something official that all Imagio users could benefit from. Really, I think it's that good.
Thanks. In regards to the "contact with the HTC/VZW upgrade folks" sales reps don't really interact with them much (hush!)