View Single Post
Old 04-22-2010, 09:58 PM
amikam
VIP Member
Threadstarter

amikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [4/20/2010] MikROM [Sense 2.5 | 21901 / 23563 | Light / Standard | BuiltIn Co0kie

Quote:
Originally Posted by 3matthew3 View Post
Just wanted to give a big Thank You for the excellent rom. Currently running April 18 23559 std. Bought this Touch Diamond a couple months back second hand... had no idea about the ability of cooked roms. Absolutely love this phone now! Tried about 5 other cooked roms [OMJ, Fearless, ect..] and yours is the best in my book. Already contains all the tweaks and mods. Tough for us newbies to the Diamond to play catch-up the all the prior development. [already spent countless hours going through all the different threads, and flashing/reflashing]. Been running this rom since the 18th with absolutely no major crashes, or glitches... battery life is excellent. [Actually the best I've had in any rom thus far] So far your rom is the most COMPLETE I've found.

Keep up the excellent work.
3Matthew3
thanks for the comment man... im happy that r happy

If you like my work feel free to buy me some pencils