View Single Post
Old 01-28-2008, 01:49 PM
ebmorgan
Halfway to VIP Status

ebmorgan is becoming a PPCGeeks regularebmorgan is becoming a PPCGeeks regularebmorgan is becoming a PPCGeeks regularebmorgan is becoming a PPCGeeks regularebmorgan is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
FYI - After filing my complaint with the WA State AGO I received a letter from Sprint saying that the release date is in fact Today....Jan-28. BUT, I also know that there is credible evidence that this ROM has been pushed back.

As I have also stated in another post, I have word from "the horses mouth" inside MS that the new ROM is supposed to be due out in the spring and it is WM6.1.....which coincides with the reports that this ROM has been pushed back to March....spring starts on March 22nd which is the Friday before the 24th....the last Monday of March.

However, HTC's site still says "early Q1 2008". That is the month of January. February would be the "middle Q1 2008" and March would be "late Q1 2008".

My hope is that we will see it tonight, 11pm ET...8pm PT....but nothing will suprise me.