View Single Post
Old 04-22-2010, 03:13 PM
EvanTribley
N00b

EvanTribley is becoming a great contributor
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: ★[4/16/10]★ SPRINT LOVER'S ROM 2.5 | Official 21889 6.5 | Organization | Speed

Quote:
Originally Posted by ndno View Post
I finally flashed SLR and I gotta say it's pretty fast, smooth, and stable. Great job Chris! Lately, I've been getting freeze on MightyRom so I thought I give this a try. Just as fast as MightyRom, if not faster. Will be playing with this over the weekend. Will co0kie Home Tab slow this ROM down?

Sorry for being a noob, but is there any other add-on besides co0kie that will allow you to add more quick links on the home screen? Thanks!

Added bonus for me: I'm on SERO and I was never able to get Sprint Nav to run without have to pay a subscription. Seems like this ROM allows me to for free, or maybe Sprint is giving it away for free now.
Sprint is not giving SERO users SprintNav for free, just watch your bill to make sure you didn't get signed up for the $10 data add-on for GPS. Generally if there is no subscription, Telenav gives a 30 day free trial so watch for an expiration notice too.

**Any views or opinions presented in these posts are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Sprint. Sprint will not accept any liability in respect to any communication from these posts.