View Single Post
Old 04-22-2010, 11:31 AM
arrrghhh
Testing Extraordinaire

arrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Linux/Android on CDMA Touch Pro (RAPH800)

Quote:
Originally Posted by 88fingerslukee View Post
I can't even imagine why you would need sense for this OS anyway. There are a ton of apps and widgets that can do all that stuff for you without resorting to the issues.
Perhaps I'm not thinking of something though.
Some dude @ XDA was claiming it was running pretty much flawlessly on his RAPH800, and I tried some specific files that he had that he claimed made it run perfectly blah blah... It was still bad. Until the main devs put some focus on it, it's probably not going to get much better.

I do love the look of Android with Sense, but the actual Sense interface isn't that great. I just like how all the Android buttons are skinned, bigger, and everything is black. Not sure if that's 2.1, or Sense, I think that's all part of SenseUI....