View Single Post
Old 04-22-2010, 03:48 AM
amikam
VIP Member
Threadstarter

amikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [4/20/2010] MikROM [Sense 2.5 | 21901 / 23563 | Light / Standard | BuiltIn Co0kie

Quote:
Originally Posted by krlosRD View Post
Me again!

Try to add a contact on the FAVORITE TAB selecting a square...

If I try to add a person I need to scroll down/up with my finger because I cant use the search option or have the ABCD letters on the right...

Sorry for my english
ok... so if i understand u right.
u go to people manila tab.
push one of the squares to add a favorite contact to the screen.
and u get a list of names right?

now... u r saying that u dont get the name search bar on the top of the screen?

cuz it does exist... and it does work, i double checked myself.

now... if u mean something else, let me know... otherwise... i can't really point my finger to what might cause u to have that issue since i really think u r the only one that has that issue.

If you like my work feel free to buy me some pencils
This post has been thanked 1 times.