View Single Post
Old 04-22-2010, 03:42 AM
amikam
VIP Member
Threadstarter

amikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: how to recover 23xxx stuff in 21xxx sys

Quote:
Originally Posted by daoom View Post
The PIN screen and windows lockout work, that's not the problem. The problem is that the screens which are displayed (and I'm guessing built into the ROM) are the WinMo 6.1 screens and not the WinMo 6.5 (i.e. the lock screen with the slider and the "skinned" pin entry screen).

On another note, regardless of what Co0kie builds into it, I don't think it will solve the problem for people like me. The exchange policies force the OS to enable its own built in locking mechanism and I have yet to see a third party app that could "hook in" at that level.

Hell, what I'd really like is an app that could run activesync in a virtual environment and make it think all the policies are set without them actually being set on the device.
the reason u get the old 6.1 lockscreen is because as u said before... im one of those chefs that leaves the lockscreen out cuz i prefer another one anyways. its all up in the change lock... i can make u a cab with the lockscreen if u want or think u need it... just tell me which version u using.

If you like my work feel free to buy me some pencils
This post has been thanked 1 times.