Sabroso
PPCGeeks Regular

Sabroso is keeping up the good workSabroso is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Thumbs up Re: how to recover 23xxx stuff in 21xxx sys

Quote:
Originally Posted by seahurst View Post
Sabroso and Amikam, you both came thru for me again - Thanks !
I use both 23563 std and 21901 std.
3) I am still not sure why my 21901 std doesn't do Wifi Router.
5) I unplug from charger about 6:00am and by 7:00pm (over 12hours), still have about 40% left. That's pretty good for me as my phone is about 2 years old. I do quite a bit of phone calls and textings.
6) Yep, phcanvga.exe fixed it - Cool!
7) Cool!
Sabroso, thanks for the tips on the miss'es when running 219xx. It's like you almost read my mind
Anyone knows why it runs very hot on 235xx and not 219xx when Wifi-Router'ing or Internet sharing ?
BTW, I was considering upgrading my phone to something new but no more... my Diamond is just fine running Amikam's ROM and once in awhile dual boot to Fearless's Android - perfect !
Seahurst
Your Welcome Seahurst,
(I pass through those same issues when I changed from 23xxx to 21xxx)

I really believe that the forums are like the formerly (Yesteryears) traditions of communication the knowledge (when there was no printing press and few books). People, especially people from the same village and even more within families, knowledge was shared and passed from voice to voice. These forums have the same goal: sharing knowledge, experiences and passed them to people facing the same dilemmas.
--------------------------------------------------------------------
Quote:
Originally Posted by daoom View Post
Not quite sure what you mean. I know there's an incompatibility between Co0kieMod and certain exchange policies (namely the encryption policy). The fix is to use a ROM with the mod cooked in, hence why I installed yours. I configured my exchange setting and everything works fine, whereas on other ROMs where I installed Co0kieMod myself exchange wouldn't sync.

The problem I'm having now is that the Windows 6.5 lock screen and PIN screen are missing and only the ugly 6.1 pin screen is available. I have had seen this problem before on other ROMs, sometimes it was a problem in the sys, other times the chefs simply left it out because they favoured a third party locking app.
Thanks Daoom, looks like you already read the CoOkie Monster Thread.
You are totally right, a custom ROM as AmiKAm's MikROM fix the "exchange poilicies" and also you must had read CoOkie Monster said that PIN feature is now not able through the CHT locker, but it will be a future feature.
Sorry still can't help you with that.
He also said the only solution is disable CHT lockerscreen through CHTeditor and use one that works for you. By the way, also some of the people who are part of the TEAM (CHT mod) say "don't take it as it is written on a rock"
(the PIN feature and other lockers features in a soon future).
Perfection is not a place where you arrive, it is the very journey itself where aletheia would become

Last edited by Sabroso; 04-22-2010 at 12:24 AM.