View Single Post
Old 04-21-2010, 09:34 PM
OMJ
Retired Staff
Threadstarter

OMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: OMJ's HTC Sense 2.5 & 2.1 ROMs | WM 6.5 / WM 6.5.x | 21055 / 21895 / 23557 | 4/13

Quote:
Originally Posted by arvinghost View Post
can you post the kitchen for this rom PLEASEEEEE
Quote:
Originally Posted by ecker2008 View Post
i agree, an updated kitchen with the latest sys and sense package would be amazing for us developer/cook-wannabees
sure, I'll work on that....look for the update in my kitchen thread.

Quote:
Originally Posted by buzzkill View Post
HI everyone,firs of all I have to thank all for the great work you have put on this roms and addons. I have tried all the 2.5 2012 Roms from this post, I think they are very fast, but I had to stock with my OMJ kitchen Rom because when I install all the latest roms, wether they have the manila locker or have to install separately, I have the same issue wich is that when the phone locks, the screen changes to landscape view because of the G-sensor and it causes the locker not to work properly, so I was wondering if is ther a way to disable the AUTO-LANDSCAPE MODE when the locker is on.

thanks guys for the support
yes, there is a way to disable, let me find it & i'll post back

*edit* here ya go...

Code:
[HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\HTC\HTCSENSOR\GSensor] 
"AutoRotation"=dword:00000000

Last edited by OMJ; 04-21-2010 at 10:09 PM.
This post has been thanked 1 times.