View Single Post
Old 01-28-2008, 12:13 PM
InvincibleLiving
Post Master General

InvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
i think there is a slim possibility that the official rom was slated to drop this weekend... part of the proof to me is that the test rom dropped this weekend... but i think they may push back the official rom now that the test rom is leaked. it would be redundant for them to drop it now because the test rom bought them some time.

Best... Member... Ever...