View Single Post
Old 04-21-2010, 05:54 PM
hesantos83
Lurker

hesantos83 is just getting started
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: I understand sprint is loosing money on the sero plans. if we bought EVO, Nexus1.

Quote:
Originally Posted by champ052005 View Post
Yeah, I don't think switching from Sprint to Boost hurts Sprint one bit since Boost is a subsidiary of Sprint anyway. Therefore, Sprint still generates revenue.

I dont get it, you said you have a $70-$80 legacy/sero plan....so why are you thinking about going to Boost when you can pay around $70 for an individual Sprint everything plan? ($50 if you get discounts applied.) It is still the same price that you pay now. I guarantee you that Boost will not get you the same benefits as Sprint's service does.
Not to mention that Boost will never get Android phones or Palm phones. (If Palm still exists lol)

I dont think Sprint is in bad financial trouble as they were in before. If anything, I think T-Mobile would be the first to go down. Sprint's CEO Dan Hesse has done a very good job turning this thing around. Yeah the plan thing is not very popular with the consumers but at the end of the day when you look comparable plans with comparable features with other providers, hands down Sprint has them beat. The other thing he has done is bring in awesome phones! There was a while where Sprint had a bad lineup, but now they have one of the best.

Change isnt always bad. I understand that everyone is financially strapped right now, but if you really look at the plans and other carriers, you will see that you are still getting a good deal.
I don't think this guy has a clue. go try the boost network and its the same service one is used to with sprint, the only difference is that one is paying only half of the price and there is not contract. this is the way of the future, people are tired of being tied to a company just because you are allowed to have the coolest phone. keep paying your premium price while I enjoy my tp2 on boost for cheap.lol
This post has been thanked 1 times.