View Single Post
Old 04-21-2010, 04:27 PM
CozBoogie
Coz-erator

CozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via MSN to CozBoogie Send a message via Yahoo to CozBoogie
Re: Why close my thread

And guess who is going to close this mother down?

At OP...a few things to consider:

1. There is a forum (Bargain Trader Forum) for selling of PPC related items.
2. There is a 50 post minimum requirement to post in that forum which you have met.
3. Last time I checked Google Invites are free (i.e., on the cheap, don't cost nothing, etc.)
4. If you had an issue with your original thread being closed your best course of action would have been to contact either myself or another staff member via private message.
5. While it's not explicitly against the forum rules to try to sell free things...it is in bad taste and it's not how we operate around here.
6. This is a community that prides itself in sharing and helping other members and visitors...trying to get over on someone is not cool.
7. This goes out to everyone: before posting, ask yourself, "Does my thread/post add to the bottom line here at PPCGeeks?"

Given the above, I do hereby announce this thread closed.

late,
Coz

p.s., if anyone needs some free government cheese and/or milk hit me up via p.m. I also have in my possession (and am willing to sell) a couple copies of ROMs that I downloaded off our site. Additionally, I have some VIP subscriptions to the site that I'm willing to sell.

Bonus p.s.:
Top Ten Things I Recently Did While I Was Selling Facebook Subscriptions Door-to-Door:

10. Took a Zumba class, lost 65 pounds.
9. Toured with Adam Lambert as his “personal” assistant.
8. Worked with Obama to pass the Health Care Act….sorry about that.
7. Filed my taxes.
6. Recalibrated the Flux Capacitor.
5. Went to Old Navy and bought some underwear.
4. Beat up Bernie Madoff in prison…take that beyatch!
3. Been helping Tiger Woods with his short game.
2. Put new cards in the spokes of my bikes.
1. Waiting for Britney Spears to return my phone calls.

Last edited by CozBoogie; 04-21-2010 at 06:33 PM.
This post has been thanked 8 times.