View Single Post
Old 01-28-2008, 11:30 AM
GaMedic
Ditch Doctor

GaMedic is still contributing even after becoming a VIPGaMedic is still contributing even after becoming a VIPGaMedic is still contributing even after becoming a VIPGaMedic is still contributing even after becoming a VIPGaMedic is still contributing even after becoming a VIPGaMedic is still contributing even after becoming a VIPGaMedic is still contributing even after becoming a VIPGaMedic is still contributing even after becoming a VIPGaMedic is still contributing even after becoming a VIPGaMedic is still contributing even after becoming a VIPGaMedic is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Vishalshth,
I don't have a problem with my data syncing. You are the only person that I have seen withthis issue (multi posted I add). I don't know if it is a WM6 bug, could be, but we could also explore whether not it is a bug with the setup you are using. Please give us some information and maybe someone can offer some help. I see that you say you are using Windows XP, please confirm this. Which method you used to put WM6 on your device(Kitchen, prebuilt ROM)? Please refrain from cross posting so that you don't get conflicting answers. It may be best if you start a new thread. A good title may be "Problems syncing my device with Windows Mobile 6". You may get better results than posting here and having your topic covered up with other peoples discussions. I know I am saying don't cross post then encouraging you to make another one but I want you to get the support you need. If you decide to open your own thread I would encourage you to go back to your previous post and post a link to your new post. Maybe you could put in "Discussion moved here". I really hope we can help you resolve your issue.

Feel free to if choose to do so.
My ROM for Verizon, Sprint, Alltel, US Cellular and Cricket 20931 Base!!

The THANKS button is over there------------------------------------------------>