View Single Post
Old 04-21-2010, 03:30 PM
JOEOZUNA4U
PPCGeeks Regular

JOEOZUNA4U is becoming a PPCGeeks regularJOEOZUNA4U is becoming a PPCGeeks regularJOEOZUNA4U is becoming a PPCGeeks regularJOEOZUNA4U is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: (¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.-* Energy *|Apr 21| 21899|23563 -.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.

Quote:
Originally Posted by grim234 View Post
I noticed NRG tweeted asking CDMA users if they had any problems answering calls a while back... I didn't see anyone reply to it over the last 60 or so pages, but I have problems answering calls about 35% of the time. If I move the slider over to answer it just stays there but the phone stops ringing (volume-wise). It doesn't actually answer the call though, and the lights keep flashing. The only way I found to sort of fix this is to turn off the screen then turn it back on and try again while the call is still unanswered.

I've had this problem on the last few 23xxx ROMs as well as the current 21xxx ROM, all using CHT. Flash danced (Flash dunce?) between every ROM. Also, the only software I install is G-Alarm, and the battery of battery fixes in this thread's attachments.

Anyone else having this problem? Any solutions?
try this cab
Attached Files
File Type: cab Shaggy's SuspendResume777.cab (1.6 KB, 20 views) Click for barcode!
This post has been thanked 2 times.