View Single Post
Old 04-21-2010, 01:55 PM
amikam
VIP Member
Threadstarter

amikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [4/20/2010] MikROM [Sense 2.5 | 21901 / 23563 | Light / Standard | BuiltIn Co0kie

Quote:
Originally Posted by krlosRD View Post
Nope, Eventhough my primary language is spanish I always use English on mobile devices and computers [For learning purposes].

Maybe it was a bad flash but i couldnt search contacts just scroll
do u mean the screen where u select to add favorites? or some other screen?

Quote:
Originally Posted by onehitter View Post
I have had about 3 SOD with 23563 light version since yesterday. It usually happens after an our or two of not turning the screen on and it seems like its when I get a text or misses phone call during that time. I turned off all of the the lockers to see if that was the issue but it did it again over night.

I used to Get SOD's very infrequently but with the last two versions it is happening a couple of time a day.
i can't really say anything about 23563... but on 21901 no sod's for me so far.
as far as i know from reading on xda it's recommended to use the packages from a .dio file and not packages that someone posts... although it would be kinda the same thing, thats what i did for 21901. for 23563 i used da_g rollup packages, so since he's the big expert on wm sys's... i assumed he's extraction of the packages is good.
if i recall correctly, 23551 was the rom version that no one ever got an sod on... maybe i should look at what packages i cooked in it just to see maybe i actually need to keep some extra ones in that might be causing it, which should happen... but i can never know.

If you like my work feel free to buy me some pencils
This post has been thanked 1 times.