View Single Post
Old 04-21-2010, 01:29 PM
NRGZ28
EnergyROMs chef :)
Threadstarter

NRGZ28 can't get a higher reputation levelNRGZ28 can't get a higher reputation levelNRGZ28 can't get a higher reputation levelNRGZ28 can't get a higher reputation levelNRGZ28 can't get a higher reputation levelNRGZ28 can't get a higher reputation levelNRGZ28 can't get a higher reputation levelNRGZ28 can't get a higher reputation levelNRGZ28 can't get a higher reputation levelNRGZ28 can't get a higher reputation levelNRGZ28 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: (¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.-* Energy *|Apr 21| 21899|23563 -.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kris812 View Post
Thanks NRGZ28 I'll send it to you now.. I noticed the "clean up" and it looks good! Took a second to find the hotfile link because it's on post two, but I'm cool with that lol.. One issue with the cricket package is that it goofs up the battery icon to show that its full all the time, thus the batt icon cab included.. But it's the best I've been able to find and after running the 3 cabs all 23xxx ver work perfectly, 21xxx would need a different battery cab due to the icon size difference.. Thanks again!! We all gotta kick you some chedder for all your efforts

Here's the modified cab to fix that battery issue. Cricket users.. send kris your feedback!!
Attached Files
File Type: cab 2nd - CRICKET WAP, MMS and Arcsoft.cab (4.16 MB, 21 views) Click for barcode!

If you liked what I cooked up for you and want to leave me a tip with Paypal > USD / EUR
This post has been thanked 1 times.