View Single Post
Old 04-21-2010, 01:25 PM
ecker2008
Regular 'Geeker

ecker2008 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularecker2008 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularecker2008 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: OMJ's HTC Sense 2.5 & 2.1 ROMs | WM 6.5 / WM 6.5.x | 21055 / 21895 / 23557 | 4/13

Quote:
Originally Posted by gators2kt View Post
I did a search and couldn't find anything substantial about this. I've been having trouble receiving calls; sometimes when someone dials it will ring 4-5 times before my phone responds, other times it will ring straight through to voicemail and not even show up on my phone as a missed call. I changed the network connection to roaming only and it seems to fix the problem. However, when this happens I get an error everytime the phone tries to access the data. Is there anyway to fix this? I'd like to be able to receive my calls like when the phone is roaming but I also would like to be able to use the data without switching over roaming and standard all the time. I'm running Sense2.5 2012 23544 v1.1

Thanks in advance,
Robert
I have been having this same problem too.. Everything else runs great with the rom and I would never know that this was happening if my gf didn't keep yelling at me for not answering.. haha its just not ringing every once in awhile.. it seems it must be a random problem tho and hard to recreate on purpose...