View Single Post
Old 01-28-2008, 10:41 AM
dkincaid
Halfway to VIP Status

dkincaid is keeping up the good workdkincaid is keeping up the good workdkincaid is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
IMHO, every time a release comes out there is a camp that says "Hey, this release sucks, why can't Sprint fix their problems..blah blah" and a camp that says "WOW! All my problems are fixed! THANK YOU SPRINT!" (I'm almost willing to bet if you looked through posts, you would read these statements almost word for word!)

I think nothing has changed with this release some people love it (It seems just as good as any other release to me) and some people hate it. The only variable that is different here is that it's an "unoffical" release so nobody has anyone to bitch about! As far as the installed goes.... It's obviously something you need to have some advanced knowledge about and be prepared to do. Why wouldn't it be? It's a freakin test ROM. Obviously the people this is intended for know how to get their MSL's and know how to flash ROM's. I'm sure getting the installer right is a pretty trivial matter comparitively and it's low priority at the moment. Remember, this ROM came out on 12/5/07. For all we know, they are 20 revisions in by now.

Just my .02 cents...