View Single Post
Old 04-21-2010, 11:29 AM
fishingmedic
VIP Member

fishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [ROM] [04-XX-10] MR.X Sense 2.5_2012 [Build 21889.5.0.87]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Srt4inSC View Post
I got a buddy that I convinced to buy a touch pro 2, then convinced him to do the Hard SPL and run with Mr. X and he loves it. I then introduced him to the forum and he was poking around and found Max Manila, I wanted to help him hook it up but I don't know how you get it to work on this ROM. we are both currently running 3-5, awaiting the 4-xx release. I have seen people here mention it but I'm not sure how, this has manila 2.5.2012 right? and Max manila 3 only supports 2011? Any help would be greatly appreciated
Here's some info posted earlier in the thread for Max Manila. I personally use Cookie so can't offer assistance on Max, but these guys are using it.

http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showpost.p...postcount=4570

Edit: Ziggy beat me to it!

Last edited by fishingmedic; 04-21-2010 at 11:30 AM. Reason: Ziggy's to damn fast...
This post has been thanked 1 times.