View Single Post
Old 01-28-2008, 09:51 AM
dishe
Halfway to VIP Status

dishe is halfway to VIP status based on repdishe is halfway to VIP status based on repdishe is halfway to VIP status based on repdishe is halfway to VIP status based on repdishe is halfway to VIP status based on repdishe is halfway to VIP status based on repdishe is halfway to VIP status based on repdishe is halfway to VIP status based on repdishe is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
The Tornado is still one of the best smartphones ever made.
Gnat, it shouldn't be crashing so much unless you're doing something really funky to it. Mine was surprisingly stable back when I owned one.

As far as OS upgrades, there are TONS over at xda-developers. I used the imate Sp5m rom, it was much more responsive than the stock T-mobile.
Also, some folks have ported wm6 for it, although I didn't have mine anymore by then.