View Single Post
Old 04-21-2010, 08:55 AM
Timberwolf671
Wolf dog master, Chef
Threadstarter

Timberwolf671 can't get a higher reputation levelTimberwolf671 can't get a higher reputation levelTimberwolf671 can't get a higher reputation levelTimberwolf671 can't get a higher reputation levelTimberwolf671 can't get a higher reputation levelTimberwolf671 can't get a higher reputation levelTimberwolf671 can't get a higher reputation levelTimberwolf671 can't get a higher reputation levelTimberwolf671 can't get a higher reputation levelTimberwolf671 can't get a higher reputation levelTimberwolf671 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [04/07/10]V5 *Purple Haze,Blue Midnight 6.5.5 Facebook,Reader,Doc tabs, MAX 3.0

Quote:
Originally Posted by ModmyPPC View Post
I usually cycled between the digital clock only and the digital with the analog clock.

Its the two you show here!

The only minor gripe I have with Max and the new CHT is that on the sunny weather the animation/shine is not associated with the sun therefore if you click the digital with the analog the shine wont be directly behind the sun, and in CHT if you edit the clock and move it up then the animation will shine off center.

But it has nothing to do with your rom!
That's because in CHT you have the option to turn sun animation on or off. By default the sun animation is off.

Question for everyone. Do you like the like the new dusk silver dusk phone key. Or should I use the black ones you see in the picture above?
He is your friend, your partner, your defender, your dog. You are his life, his love, his leader. He will be yours, faithful and true, to the last beat of his heart. You owe it to him to be worthy of such devotion
This post has been thanked 1 times.