View Single Post
Old 04-21-2010, 08:09 AM
Oditius
Halfway to VIP Status

Oditius is becoming a PPCGeeks regularOditius is becoming a PPCGeeks regularOditius is becoming a PPCGeeks regularOditius is becoming a PPCGeeks regularOditius is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [04/07/10]V5 *Purple Haze,Blue Midnight 6.5.5 Facebook,Reader,Doc tabs, MAX 3.0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Timberwolf671 View Post
Nice looking rom LOL, I almost didn't recogize my rom. The next time you reveive an email and you delete the 1 will be gone.
OK, that wasn't it, but I did find the culprit. I sync my calendar and contacts with GMAIL. But I pick up my mail the regular way. When I set up the server to sync with, it put a "Windows Tips" email in an "Outlook" folder. I don't sync with outlook (don't even have it on my laptop) so the folder doesn't show up on the mail tab. But that icon picked up the new message. So I went in the inboxes and hit the [+] and found the unread mail and deleted it. Now all is right in the world. =D> So far the Rom is running great. Good work!!!