View Single Post
Old 01-28-2008, 08:59 AM
rambrush
PPCGeeks Regular

rambrush is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
No need for a unlocker, use the file RUU_TITAN...that requires you to rename and add the the extra "E" that is missing.Like posted here all the time make sure you have all important info MSID and MSL # on hand if things go south.
This is what I used and it went so smooth and quick. I did not loose any MSL or MSID info just the usual go back and tweak the settings to your preference.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sprintmogulfan View Post
Well, I finally decided to take the plunge with this test rom. I have a stock mogul that never had a custom rom / kitchen installed on it. I start the install process which gives me an image error message. I then have to use the titan exit bootloader file to get back to normal.

My question is this.....do I have to install the unlocker file before this will work? I was under the impression that I only had to use the unlocker if I had custom rom or something.

I have tried to keep up with this thread but I'm seeing double. I did a search but it didn't really yield the answer to my question. Apologies in advance if I missed it!

Last edited by rambrush; 01-28-2008 at 09:05 AM.