View Single Post
Old 04-21-2010, 12:06 AM
tjELITE
::The Elite Geek::

tjELITE is still contributing even after becoming a VIPtjELITE is still contributing even after becoming a VIPtjELITE is still contributing even after becoming a VIPtjELITE is still contributing even after becoming a VIPtjELITE is still contributing even after becoming a VIPtjELITE is still contributing even after becoming a VIPtjELITE is still contributing even after becoming a VIPtjELITE is still contributing even after becoming a VIPtjELITE is still contributing even after becoming a VIPtjELITE is still contributing even after becoming a VIPtjELITE is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: ║MightyROM.com║ ║Windows Phone®║ ║Sense UI 2.5║

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eschelon View Post
This is caused by a little proximity sensor near the earpiece of the phone. The only way to turn it off is to make a regedit that completely kills the HTC dialer

There is an instant messaging program. Look in the 'Messaging' folder in the start menu for MSN Messenger. I use it all the time. Works fine and remembers your username and password if you tell it to
Thanks Esch...I been a little sluggish today on thinking hehe....I also see that I didn't answer the other question right either...lol...

But also to add to your answer...Mike always makes his ROMs with the usual stock apps and nothing more...thus allowing the user to customize and add to it as they want...something that so many people take for granted...

Oh man what a day...

Last edited by tjELITE; 04-21-2010 at 12:14 AM.