View Single Post
Old 04-20-2010, 11:15 PM
responseataol
Lurker

responseataol is just getting started
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: ║MightyROM.com║ ║Windows Phone®║ ║Sense UI 2.5║

sorry if this has been answered // this is also my review of using mightyrom for a few days on my Spring HTC TP2

so i flashed to the latest mightyrom and i am enjoying the experience.. a couple of issues i would like someone to address if possible:

1. for some reason, when i am on a call, the screen will flash from off to on - if i manually tap the power button, it will stay off for a moment, but then go right back on.. (come to think of it - it actually flashes when im getting a call too)

2. my icons next to the start menu (battery, signal, etc) are black and white - i installed the custom (burberry looking ones) and i would like the icons to be colorful - how do i go about doing that? (sorry if this is posted on page 159 or something, just a heck of a lot to look through)..

3. i noticed mightyrom does not come with an instant messaging program - i found and installed a working oz messaging cab and it seems that it does not save my user name and password -- is this normal?

4. although my service seems fine - my bars always look low/missing..any suggestions?

THANKS!