View Single Post
Old 04-20-2010, 10:22 PM
htcsql
PPCGeeks Regular

htcsql is becoming a PPCGeeks regularhtcsql is becoming a PPCGeeks regularhtcsql is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Smile Re: Antique Slider

Quote:
Originally Posted by thewahlrus View Post
thewahlrus Custom "Antique" Slider

I have been changing my slider a lot lately, but never found one I quite liked. This is my first attempt at making a slider, I have it installed on my device on the latest (4/18 Cookie) NRG ROM and it runs great. It sort of has an antique theme to it. I mainly did it because the sliders I have been installing didn't have call history or something else. I have included new icons for everything, but Twitter and Weather look a little out of place to me, I will update if I find some that fit more with the theme (feel free to suggest some). I feel the icon for "Stocks" is more appropriate also. This slider is CFCed. I did not replace the actual "Slider" thing, whatever it's called for two reasons, I like the one NRG uses and I couldn't find it sifting through manila files. Someone tell me where it is, for future reference.

I have no idea about the compatibility of this slider. Install it and see. Like I Said, works on NRG latest 23559 sense 2.5

I found most of these icons at through various websites, mainly deviantart, and free icon sites. All credit to respective artists, I used too many to keep track. Thanks for your work.

I have included an update, v1.1. I repositioned the small slider icons because they looked a bit off and changed a couple. Original is on top, 1.1 is on bottom.

I'm not sure if I'll upload anymore changes I make, because I don't know if anyone is using this slider.
Very nice..I will try once the ROM I use is compressed, but it is definitely one I would use. I recently switched from Energy latest ROM to ARK_N latest ROM over at HTCPedia as it was built 100% off a Verizon ROM which basically meant everything worked out the box basically with almost no tweaking. Even bluetooth actually works to answer and hang up instantly, I am truly enjoying it a lot. But anyway I digress lol; this is a great slider and I look forward to much more from you as this is an awesome start