View Single Post
Old 04-20-2010, 07:59 PM
rstoyguy
SuperNoob

rstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [Kitchen] WVGA Touch Pro 2 Collaboration

Quote:
Originally Posted by gadgetfreak View Post
I throw in my 2 cents worth and say that it's time to move on from Calk's thread. It would be different if he was still communicating with us, but he isn't. Let's go forward from now on.

Also, has anyone ever thought about porting the 2.1 internet tab to 2.5. I've got a mod that makes the 2.1 tab much better and waaaaayyyy less of a resource hog than the 2.5 tab.
Yes, I agree... Calkulin has left the building. Let him go. I found myself following the same type of conversion in his thread and this one today. It is time to let it float to the bottom. There is no need to let this and his occupy front page space and take away realestate from aspiring noob roms...

But on a side note, what mod? All I've got is this one that gives the tab 3 across instead of just two.

This post has been thanked 1 times.