View Single Post
Old 01-28-2008, 03:43 AM
EtherealRemnant
*SCREEEEEECH*

EtherealRemnant knows their stuffEtherealRemnant knows their stuffEtherealRemnant knows their stuffEtherealRemnant knows their stuffEtherealRemnant knows their stuffEtherealRemnant knows their stuff
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Why can't we just use the Titan radio on the Vogue in order to enable Rev A??

I was thinking about this today... if Titan users can use a Vogue radio on their handset, what is to stop us from using their radio on ours? We have the same chipset, the Vogue has more RAM...

Honestly, I don't see why we couldn't just flash the entire Titan ROM to our Vogues to enable everything. The only issue I see is the fact we don't have wifi on the Vogue... but I don't think that would cause issues unless someone tried to manually turn on Wifi with the connection manager? The fact that we have more RAM shouldn't make a difference except in the fact that their ROM should run faster on our devices by default and I believe the ROM storage partition is set up the same as well, no?

Can someone who knows more about all of this shine some light on it? I would think at the least we could use their radio since they can use ours.