View Single Post
Old 04-20-2010, 04:15 PM
Shabaz
Lurker

Shabaz is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Talk me out of a TP2

I had the Diamond not too long ago, and even though I was just running the stock rom, I was pretty happy with it. The one big thing that kept bothering me was using the on-screen keyboard (mind you, this is before I had swype). I liked the size, battery life was good more the most part, and it did pretty much what i wanted. I got lucky and got the manager at the sprint store by my place to replace mine with a TP2 (no $300!!!). At first i was astonished by how big it was but after a while i started loving it. The keyboard is freakin awesome. I can finally text properly! Battery life is good. It does everything I want still. Camera is a little better than the diamond. Overall satisfied with the TP2. If I could change one thing about the TP2 would be to have Android on it instead of WM 6.5. Other than that I'm pretty happy with it. I would recommend you switch especially if you can somehow get it through TEP. I would be reluctant to pay the full 300 for it since the EVO is coming out, but considering that you're on SERO I guess you dont have much of an option.