View Single Post
Old 04-20-2010, 12:27 PM
Timberwolf671
Wolf dog master, Chef
Threadstarter

Timberwolf671 can't get a higher reputation levelTimberwolf671 can't get a higher reputation levelTimberwolf671 can't get a higher reputation levelTimberwolf671 can't get a higher reputation levelTimberwolf671 can't get a higher reputation levelTimberwolf671 can't get a higher reputation levelTimberwolf671 can't get a higher reputation levelTimberwolf671 can't get a higher reputation levelTimberwolf671 can't get a higher reputation levelTimberwolf671 can't get a higher reputation levelTimberwolf671 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [04/07/10]V5 *Purple Haze,Blue Midnight 6.5.5 Facebook,Reader,Doc tabs, MAX 3.0

Quote:
Originally Posted by ModmyPPC View Post
running and testing your V6 beta now.

While the loss of wolves makes me a little sad I must say this is running very smooth! =D>

So I can't hate too much.

You

2 side notes:

1. Still waiting for that donation link you slacker! haha
2. I think you should start a new thread with all your different versions with eye catching pictures of all your different types of roms! you know to keep things more oranized.
3. Why did you remove XDA PSshutxp? When you hold down the power off button it only gives you the option to shut the phone off instead of the reset hard reset options that is almost a need for these phones

Just curious what will you do next! haha

Your roms are by for the most stable and everything always seems to run so smooth!

Hats off to you man
Power button shutdown is still available. Goto start menu\xda shutdown, then select menu from the screen. Then select shortcuts, select create. Now it will work with the power button. I like this screen better than the PSshutxp version.

I think those instruction are correct. My phone is flashing so I had to do it from memory. My brain HD is corrupt LOL
He is your friend, your partner, your defender, your dog. You are his life, his love, his leader. He will be yours, faithful and true, to the last beat of his heart. You owe it to him to be worthy of such devotion
This post has been thanked 2 times.