View Single Post
Old 04-20-2010, 12:25 PM
AZTECHKA
Stupid-Ass Skull Cruncha

AZTECHKA can't get a higher reputation levelAZTECHKA can't get a higher reputation levelAZTECHKA can't get a higher reputation levelAZTECHKA can't get a higher reputation levelAZTECHKA can't get a higher reputation levelAZTECHKA can't get a higher reputation levelAZTECHKA can't get a higher reputation levelAZTECHKA can't get a higher reputation levelAZTECHKA can't get a higher reputation levelAZTECHKA can't get a higher reputation levelAZTECHKA can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Talk me out of a TP2

You can ask this question 1000 times and you'll get 1000 answers. My opinion is yes. However I opted for the TP over the diamond because of the hardware keyboard, the ability to add memory cards and it's rugged good looks. lol.

After going through 7 TP's I finally upgraded to the TP2 (Yes I consider it an upgrade) The day I got it in the mail... My wife looked at it and said, "Now, THAT'S a Man's phone".
The larger keyboard and screen, higher rez, longer battery life, headphone jack, and rugged good looks make it a much better phone to own.
However, not everyone will agree... The diamond is a very nice phone and if you don't care about a keyboard, you should just keep what works for you.
The choice is ultimately yours and you are the one that will be dropping the cash. So, I hope our input is helpful in your decision.
p.